Emerald Care In-Home Support Services
Where Quality Service and Compassion Go Hand-In-Hand
Emerald Care specializes in short- and long-term in-home care and assistance for all ages.
Our team of well-trained professionals provide a variety of activities of daily living and other services so those in need can continue living in the comfort of their own residence. Our clients include those that are getting older, are ill or disabled, individuals that are recovering from surgery and are unable to do everything themselves, or simply those that need some extra assistance.
Our services include support with personal care (such as bathing, dressing, and eating), meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, errands and grocery shopping, appointments and transportation, medication reminders, and companionship and socializing activities.
We guarantee that we will work diligently with you, your family, and our caregivers in maintaining your independence, providing peace of mind, and supporting your quality of life.
Our business philosophy is grounded in three simple principles...
- To provide the support in preserving and sustaining our client's independent lifestyle.
- To make a positive difference in the lives of our clients and the communities where we live.
- To work diligently in fully meeting - and exceeding - all of our client's expectations.
Serving Utah in Summit and Wasatch CountiesNancy A. Bond, RN, BSNOwner / AdministratorOffice: 435.604.0949 Fax: 888.850.3044
- Proud to be a locally woman-owned and operated company -
- Fully licensed and insured -